Bob Bryenton has over 22 years of real estate experience with a large track record ownership, management, and successful investor returns.
In 1996 Bob started investing in real estate, then in 2008 US Real Estate Ventures LLC was formed. Over the last decade, the focus was buying small multifamily apartments, single family homes, mixed use buildings, and rehabbing and selling properties. This evolved into US Real Estate Ventures LLC’s ability to take advantage of the current real estate climate of depressed valuations in the multifamily markets.
The company has either aligned or contracted with experts in the fields of finance, economics, networking, valuation, asset / property management, and due diligence to tackle the challenges of acquiring large multi-family deals. The company has also contracted with seasoned experts owning thousands of units in the multifamily apartment market to mentor and consult on each project. Bob has raised investment equity to purchase more than $200,000,000 in market value.
In 2015 discounted notes were added to the investment mix, allowing his investors another option to grow not only their net worth, but to increase their cash flow from throughout the US. 2016 student housing was added, and 2019 assisted living centers are targeted to join the portfolio. Bob is also a broker and part owner in several Keller Williams Market Centers.
Bob graduated from Plymouth State College with a B.S. in Marketing with concentration in Real Estate investing & development.
Track Record and Holdings
Today, US Real Estate Ventures’ real estate holdings are currently invested in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, Missouri, and Tennessee. The discounted notes are invested in markets across the United States.
As of mid-March 2019
The Club, Meadows at Russell, Hairston Woods, Gastonia Portfolio, Park at Greenbriar, Parkside Crossing, Waterford & Villa Court below have been sold, with The Club Investors earning IRR over 4 years – 47.44%
Ashewood, Colonial House, Village Square, Meadows at Edgemont were recapitalized with Investors IRR over 3 – 5 years – low 20%
- 382 Bed SH, Gallery & Enclave, Clemson, SC
- 150 unit MF, Arbors, Greensboro, NC
- 204 unit MF, Ashewood, Asheboro, NC
- 208 unit MF, Chatham Woods, Greensboro, NC
- 97 unit MF, Colonial House, Hickory, NC
- 254 unit MF, Covington Glen Decatur, GA
- 125 unit MF, Dali Place, Baton Rouge, LA
- 255 unit MF Enclave, Amarillo, TX
- 120 unit MF, Falcon Pointe, Winston-Salem, NC
- 226 unit MF, Foxcroft, Statesville, NC
- 240 unit MF, Hairston Woods, Stone Mountain, GA
- 212 unit MF, Hollows, Columbia, SC
- 56 unit MF, Huntington Place, Florence, SC
- 296 unit MF, Lakeshore Village, Columbia, SC
- 78-unit SFH & small MF portfolio, Gastonia, NC
- 113 unit MF, Meadows at Edgemont, Gastonia, NC
- 100 unit MF, Meadows at Russell, Statesville, NC
- 130 unit MF, Oakview Terrace, High Point, NC
- 209 unit MF, Park at Greenbriar, Atlanta, GA
- 250 unit MF, Parkside Crossing, Forest Park, GA
- 87 unit MF, The Club, Lexington, NC
- 145 unit MF, Timbercreek, Greensboro, NC
- 210 unit MF, Victorian Village, St Louis, MO
- 36 unit MF, Villa Court, Charlotte, NC
- 106 unit MF, Village Square, Monroe, NC
- 118 unit MF, Waterford Manor, Decatur, GA
- 270 unit MF, Wynthrope Forrest, Riverdale, GA
- 4 Single family houses, Memphis
- 10 Single family houses, Asheville, NC
- 4-Plex, Asheville, NC
- 2 Office buildings, Asheville, NC
- 1 Office / retail building, Charleston, SC
- 1 Office building, Gastonia, NC
- 1 Office building, Rockwall, TX